Air, Land, and Water Monitoring, Evaluation, and Control Systems
TVA obtains and maintains comprehensive operating permits that are required under Title V of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments. Our teams of engineers, air specialists, and technicians have considerable experience with federal, state, and local air quality regulations and can help your organization navigate through the complex permitting process with ease.
We offer assistance with:
- Comprehensive Title V operating permit applications
- Visible emissions evaluations
- Regulatory reviews for applicable permit requirements
- Emissions quantification
- Permit negotiation
- Other air operating permits
- Certification plans
- Monitoring plans
- Control technology evaluations
- Permit maintenance and renewal.
For additional information, go to
Results: Analytical findings of projects
Other environmental resources and services