Air, Land, and Water Monitoring, Evaluation, and
Our extensive experience in applied meteorology and climatology has allowed us to develop world-class expertise in meteorological monitoring, air-pollution forecasting, climate variation and change, design meteorology, and micro-meteorological technology application, primarily in the electric utility arena.
We offer the following meteorological services:
- Site selection and design support for wind-energy generation
- Interpretation of regulatory measures
- Design, installation, and operation of meteorological monitoring systems
- Assessment of environmental and radiological impact
- Reviews for NEPA compliance
- Forecasts and interpretation of data
- Verification and validation of software
- Input of meteorological data to air quality dispersion and chemical models
- Calibration and certification of meteorological equipment.
For additional information, go to
Results: Analytical findings of projects
Other environmental resources and services