More than 100 people in the TVA Speakers Bureau, from executives to experts in various fields, are available to speak at business, civic, educational, environmental, professional, or other meetings at the local, state, or national level.
- General TVA information
- Power production (nuclear, fossil, hydro, and renewable) and energy conservation
- Economic development programs (creating and retaining jobs in the Valley)
- River operations (TVA dams, water levels, and flood control)
- Resource stewardship (water quality and environmental issues)
- Clean air and what TVA is doing to improve air quality
- Transmission line siting and operations
- Community relations activities, including corporate contributions process and Team TVA (employee volunteer program)
Requesting a speaker
If you know of an organization, school, or conference that would like to request a speaker from TVA for an event, meeting, or school, please fill out this form.