Agenda of February 13, 2014 TVA Board Meeting
The TVA Board of Directors will hold a public meeting on February 13, 2014, in the Missionary Ridge Auditorium of the Chattanooga Office Complex, 1101 Market St., Chattanooga, Tenn.
The public may comment on any agenda item or subject at a public listening session which begins at 8:30 a.m. EST. Following the end of the public listening session, the meeting will be called to order to consider the agenda items listed below.
On-site registration will be available until 15 minutes before the public listening session begins at 8:30 a.m. EST. Preregistered speakers will address the Board first. TVA management will answer questions from the news media following the Board meeting.
Approval of minutes of Nov. 14, 2013, Board Meeting
- Report from President and CEO
- Report of the External Relations Committee
- Regional Resource Stewardship Council Charter
- Report of the Audit, Risk, and Regulation Committee
- Report of the People and Performance Committee
- Conforming Amendment to TVA Bylaws
- Selection of Board Chairman
- Report of the Finance, Rates, and Portfolio Committee
- Financial Performance Update
- Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant Fuel Fabrication Contract
- Watts Bar Nuclear Plant Unit 2 Steam Generator Replacement Meeting
- Report of the Nuclear Oversight Committee
For more information
Please call TVA Public Relations at (865) 632-6000, Knoxville, Tenn. People who plan to attend the meeting and have special needs should call (865) 632-6000. Anyone who wishes to comment on the agenda in writing may send their comments to:
TVA Board of Directors,
Board Agenda Comments,
400 West Summit Hill Drive,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37902