Agenda of April 18, 2013 TVA Board Meeting
The TVA Board of Directors will hold a public meeting on April 18, 2013, in the Cherry Theater of the Waymon L. Hickman Building, Columbia State Community College, 1665 Hampshire Pike, Columbia, Tenn.
The public may comment on any agenda item or subject at a public listening session, which begins at 9 a.m. CDT. Following the end of the public listening session, the meeting will be called to order to consider the agenda items listed below.
On-site registration will be available until 15 minutes before the public listening session begins at 9 a.m. CDT. Preregistered speakers will address the Board first. TVA management will answer questions from the news media following the Board meeting.
Approval of minutes of February 14, 2013 Board Meeting
- Report from President and CEO
- Report of the People and Performance Committee
- Report of the External Relations Committee
- Stakeholder input on regional energy resource issues
- Report of the Nuclear Oversight Committee
- Report of the Finance, Rates, and Portfolio Committee
- Supplement to contract with Day and Zimmerman NPS, Inc., for generation modifications and supplemental maintenance services
- Ownership and financing arrangements for Southaven combined cycle plant
- Report of the Audit, Risk, and Regulation Committee
- TVA regulatory policy
- Information Item
For more information
Please call TVA Public Relations at 865-632-6000, Knoxville, Tennessee. People who plan to attend the meeting and have special needs should call 865-632-6000. Anyone who wishes to comment on any of the agenda in writing may send their comments to:
TVA Board of Directors,
Board Agenda Comments,
400 West Summit Hill Drive,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37902